Surviving & Thriving in a Nascent Market – Key challenges and strategies for Carbon Removal Startups
Join Marian Krueger, co-founder of remove - a non-profit that catalyzes Carbon Removal startups and ecosystems - as he sits with 4 Carbon Removal startup founders to discuss their first-hand challenges and successes in the nascent CDR market. The session will start with insights from an original report on 40 CDR startups and the key obstacles and opportunities they've been met with, followed by a live panel and interactive Q&A with the co-founders of Ctrl+Z, Everest Carbon, Terra Preta and MORFO.
- Lorenz Buser, Co-founder at Terra Preta
- Pascal Michel, Co-founder at Everest Carbon
- Dhanvi Oza, Co-founder at Ctrl + Z
- Adrien Pages, Co-founder at MORFO
- Moderated by: Marian Krüger, Co-Founder, Remove