Soil Health for Climate and Food Systems: A Multi-Sector Approach
This panel aims to engage NGOs, government representatives, and policymakers in a vital conversation about the role of soil health in building a sustainable future. The discussion will focus on strategies for enhancing climate resilience, achieving food security, and leveraging the voluntary carbon market to incentivize soil carbon sequestration on a global scale. Panelists will offer diverse perspectives on advancing soil recarbonization efforts and outline collaborative approaches for NGOs and governments to catalyze and support these initiatives.
- Aadith Moorthy, Founder & CEO, Boomitra
- Satya Tripathi, Secretary-General, GASP and UNEP ,
- Toby Janson-Smith, Chief Program Development & Innovation Officer, VERRA,
- Daniel Vicente Ortega-Pacheco, Co-Chair Expert Panel, The Integrity Council for the Voluntary Carbon Market (ICVCM) ,
- Natasha Mudhar, Global Chief Executive, Sterling Global