Scaling Durable Carbon Removals: Mapping global Opportunities and Obligations
Come along to find out which policy instruments are being progressed in different regions globally to scale durable carbon removals, how the Paris Agreement could support this, and what individual countries plan to do.Will be looking at good practice on supply side, demand side including corporate disclosure as the world legislates to keep 1.5°C alive. A meta-map on all the policies will be presented.
- Anders Adlercreutz, Minister for European Affairs and Ownership Steering, Office of the Prime Minster of Finland
- Nikki Batchelor, Executive Director, XPRIZE Carbon Removal
- Bilha Ndirangu, CEO, Great Carbon Valley
- Dr. Steve Smith, Executive Director, Oxford Net Zero and CO2RE
- Moderator: Hanna Ojanen, Public Policy Lead, Carbo Culture