Ocean-Based Climate Solutions: Enabling Frameworks for Action
This COP27 event will feature leading policymakers, scientists, and ocean experts in an interactive discussion that will focus on next steps for creating the supportive, equitable, and collaborative policy frameworks to advance research and testing of ocean-based climate solutions at scale.
- Dr. Maisa Rojas Corradi, Minister of the Environment, Chile (invited)
- Anya Waite: CEO and Scientific Director, Ocean Frontier Institute (confirmed)
- Monica Medina: Assistant Secretary, Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs, US State Department (confirmed)
- Izabella Teixeira: Co-Chair International Resource Panel - UN Environment, Former Minister of Environment, Brazil (confirmed)
- Philip Thigo: Senior Advisor for Innovation to the Presidency of Kenya, Africa lead for the Global Carbon Removal Partnership (confirmed)
- Brad Ack, Executive Director and Chief Innovation Officer for Ocean Visions