Effective and Actionable Governance Frameworks for Marine Carbon Dioxide Removal
Weighing decisions related to researching and scaling marine carbon dioxide removal include building and maintaining social license to operate, close collaboration and open lines of communication between scientific leaders, policymakers, practitioners, and the communities impacted, as well as engaging with a range of stakeholders to appropriately weigh potential risks against the baseline risk of inaction. Join us for a discussion of how we can put mCDR governance principles into action.
- Moderator: Ben Rubin, Executive Director, Carbon Business Council
- Brad Rochlin, Director of Strategic Partnerships, Running Tide
- Rich Powell, CEO, ClearPath
- Dr. Anya Waite , Scientific Director and CEO, Ocean Frontier Institute
- Frances Simpson Allen, Director of Policy and Market Development, Ebb Carbon