Capture the Opportunity: The role of carbon removals in addressing the global stocktake
We need to move further, faster, together to address the climate crisis. All IPCC pathways to 1.5 require engineered carbon removals, and we know that deployment of this vital technology is not keeping pace. This panel will address what is needed from suppliers, governments and businesses to address the gap and capture the opportunity in a way that is positive for people, the climate and nature.
- Moderator: Nina Skorupska, CEO, REA
- Will Gardiner, CEO, Drax Group
- Tanuj Bansal, Chief Investment Officer, Sustainable Markets Initiative
- Diane Holdorf, EVP, WBCSD
- Brennan Spellacy, CEO, Patch
- Olivia Powis, UK Director, CCSA