Bridging the Corporate Ambition Gap
How should companies make decisions about their climate contributions? What does sufficient corporate ambition look like? And who is responsible for funding durable carbon removal projects? New analysis points to an ambition gap between what companies are able to spend on external climate projects such as carbon removal versus the sums they actually commit.
This webinar marks the launch of ‘Bridging the Ambition Gap: A framework for scaling corporate funds for carbon removal and wider climate action’, a new report authored by Robert Höglund (Marginal Carbon, Milkywire) and Eli Mitchell-Larson (Carbon Gap). Join us as we discuss key insights from the report with a panel of prominent speakers who are raising the bar on corporate climate action.
- Robert Höglund, Climate Adviser, Marginal Carbon and Milkywire
- Salah Said, Head of Sustainability, Klarna
- Zeke Hausfather, Climate Research Lead, Stripe
- Scarlett Benson, Beyond Value Chain Mitigation Lead, Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi)
- Henry Shue, Professor Emeritus of Politics and International Relations at Merton College, University of Oxford
- Bea Natzler, Senior Analyst, Climate Change Committee